Saturday 17 December 2011

Rob's Truckdriver Story

"You meet a lot of guys, like I met this guy who wanted me to pose naked for a men's magazine, and some other guy who pulls over, and I'm like the farthest, farthest, farthest thing from homophobic. I mean, I'm like borderline b*tch. But, I get in the car, close the door, put my bag behind the seat, it's a truck, we pull off, I look back, see some golf clubs, and say 'Do you golf?' He looks over, he's like 65, and he goes, 'Listen son,' exact words, I'll never forget them, 'I'm a gay person. Do you mind if we pull off over here and I suck ya?' I was like, 'aĆ¢€¦ no.' 'So you don't mind?' I was like, 'a.. no, I just appreciate the ride.' And he was like 'Well, how about if I just touch ya?' and he reaches over and starts grabbin' for my package, and we're doing like 70 and I grab the gear shift, the truck starts rattlin', stops, and I get out, I'm like kickin' the truck. I was like 17 or 18, it was f*cked up." -Rob Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment